We have arranged a series of evening sessions across Dartmoor & Exmoor which will consist of;
- An introduction from the National Parks, setting the context for the evening
- A briefing from Matt Barrow from Connecting Devon & Somerset providing an update on the Superfast programme as a whole.
- Lizzie Whitchurch, Kate Doodson or Nina Goodwin from the Get Up to Speed team talking about their menu of free community technology & connectivity workshops.
- Dan Jones from Airband who will explain their Superfast fixed wireless solution for Dartmoor & Exmoor.
The second half of the evening will consist of an informal Question & Answer session, with team members then making themselves available afterwards to answer individual’s questions.
The complete list of sessions for Exmoor is as follows;
- WInsford Village Hall – 2/11/15
- Dunster Tithe Barn – 16/11/15
- Dulverton Middle School – 25/11/15
- Porlock – 26/11/15
- Parracombe – 30/11/15
- Lynton Town Hall – 10/12/15
The complete list of sessions for Dartmoor is as follows;
- Ilsington Village Hall – 3/11/15
- Postbridge Village Hall – 11/11/15
- Mary Tavy Village Hall– 12/11/15
- Bittaford Village Hall– 17/11/15
- Whiddon Down Village Hall– 01/12/15
- Lee Moor Village Hall– 09/12/15
All meetings will start at 19.00 and will run until 21.00 approx.