- The disclaimers below apply to the connectingdevonandsomerset.gov.uk website. By using this website, you are agreeing to the terms of these disclaimers, as well as any additional terms that are contained on other pages within this website. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not use this website.
- This website is operated by the Connecting Devon and Somerset programme, which has been established by the participating central and local government bodies that are identified on the website (as updated from time to time). The Connecting Devon and Somerset programme and its participating bodies are, together, referred to in these disclaimers as “we” or “CDS”.
- We may change the terms of these disclaimers at any time without notice, so you should check this page for updates from time to time.
- The material and information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, CDS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- CDS will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website.
- Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, CDS takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
- Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of CDS. When you activate these you will leave the CDS website. CDS has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of CDS. Further information and disclaimers about links to other websites can be found on the “About links to other sites” page of this website (which can be accessed by the following link).
- To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall CDS be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
- These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Liability is not limited by the above disclaimers in relation to death or personal injury arising from negligence on the part of CDS.
- Whilst precautions are taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, CDS cannot guarantee that the website is virus-free and secure. CDS shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.